- METHOD FOR DETECTING SPAM REVIEWS WRITTEN ON WEBSITES
- Abstract: A method for detecting if an online review written by a user on a website of a telecommunications network is a spam, using at least one previously-labeled review, a review dataset comprising at least one review to be analyzed, and a spam feature list listing different features of spam reviews, method wherein: a) a weight is computed for each spam feature of the spam feature list, corresponding to the importance of the spam feature in the detection of spam reviews, and based at least on the features of said at least one previously-labeled review, and b) a probability of being a spam for a review under analysis in the review dataset is computed by using at least the weights of the spam features computed at step a) and a comparison between the features of said review under analysis and the ones of at least one review previously-labeled as spam.
- Inventors: Salehi Mostafa; Shehnepoor Saeedreza; Farahbakhsh Reza; Crespi Noel.
- Application Numbers:
- European Patent application filed, n° EP3200136 (A1), G06Q10/10, 2017.
US Patent application filed, n° US2017221111, G06Q30/00; G06Q30/02, 2017
- Zahra Fatemi, Mostafa Salehi, and Matteo Magnani, "A simple multiforce layout for multiplex networks," arXiv:1607.03914, 2016.
- Saeed Ghariblou, Mostafa Salehi, Matteo Magnani and Mahdi Jalili, "Shortest Paths in Multiplex Networks," Scientific Reports 7, Article number: 2142, 2017. DOI:10.1038/s41598-017-01655-x
- SaeedReza Shehnepoor, Mostafa Salehi, Reza Farahbakhsh, and Noel Crespi "NetSpam: a Network-based Spam Detection Framework for Reviews in Online Social Media," IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security, March 2017. DOI: 10.1109/TIFS.2017.2675361
- Mostafa Salehi, Hamid Abdollahian, and Alireza Eshaghpour. "Homophily in Virtual Social Networks: A Case Study of Virtual Social Network in Graduate University of Zanjan," Quarterly journal of New Media Studies 2, no. 6 (2017): 91-119. DOI: 10.22054/cs.2016.7162 (Persian)
- Fatemeh Taghavian, Mostafa Salehi, and Mehdi Teimouri, "A Local Immunization Strategy for Networks with Overlapping Community Structure," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 467, pp. 148-156, 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.physa.2016.10.014
- Momtaz, Mozhgan, Keyvan Bijari, Mostafa Salehi, and Hadi Veisi. "Graph-based Approach to Text Alignment for Plagiarism Detection in Persian Documents," FIRE 2016 - Forum for Information Retrieval Evaluation, Kolkata, December 7-10, 2016.
- Mozhgan Momtaz, Mostafa Salehi, and Hadi Veisi, "Graph-based approach for plagiarism detection in Persian documents," in Proc. 8th International Conference on Information and Knowledge Technology (IKT2016), Sep. 2016. (Persian)
- Hossein Akbarian, Mostafa Salehi, and Hadi Veisi, "Polarity Detection of Online reviews in Persian Social Media Sites," in Proc. 24th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE), Shiraz, Iran, May 2016. (Persian)
- Vahid Ranjbar, Mostafa Salehi, and Hadi Veisi, "Next Place Prediction for Location-based Mobile Services," in Proc. 21st Computer Society of Iran Computer Conference (CSICC), Tehran, Iran, January 2016. (Persian)
- Soheila Molaei, Sama Babaei, and Mostafa Salehi, "Weighted Meta Path-Based Similarity Search in Heterogeneous Information Network," in Proc. 21st Computer Society of Iran Computer Conference (CSICC), Tehran, Iran, January 2016. (Persian)
- Mostafa Salehi, Rajesh Sharma, Moreno Marzolla, Matteo Magnani, Payam Siyari, Danilo Montesi, "Spreading processes in Multilayer Networks," IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering (TNSE), Vol. 2, Issue 2, March 2015, Pages 65 83. (DOI: 10.1109/TNSE.2015.2425961)
- Rasool Ramezanian, Mostafa Salehi, Matteo Magnani, and Danilo Montesi, "Diffusion of Innovations over Multiplex Social Networks," International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Signal Processing, Iran, March 2015.
- Mostafa Salehi, Payam Siyari, Matteo Magnani, Danilo Montesi, "Multidimensional epidemic thresholds in diffusion processes over interdependent networks," Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, Vol. 72, Feb. 2015, Pages 59–67. (DOI: 10.1016/j.chaos.2014.12.018)
- Baharan Mirzasoleiman, Hamid R. Rabiee, and Mostafa Salehi, "Modeling the Impact of User Awareness on Immunization Strategies," in Proc IEEE NetSciCom 2014 (co located with IEEE INFOCOM 2014), Canada, May 2014.
- Changtao Zhong, Mostafa Salehi, Sunil Shah, Marius Cobzarenco, Nishanth Sastry, and Meeyoung Cha, "Social Bootstrapping: How Pinterest and Last.fm Social Communities Benefit by Borrowing Links from Facebook," in Proc WWW 2014, Korea, April 2014.
- Soheila Molaei, Mohammad Khansari, Mostafa Salehi, Hadi Veisi, "Predicting Spread of Disease from Twitter," in Proc computer society of Iran, March 2014. (persian)
- Dabiran, H. R. Rabiee, M. Salehi, and A. A. Amidian, "A Traffic-aware Scheduling Algorithm for IEEE 802.16 Mesh Mode", Scientia Iranica, Vol. 21, Issue 3, Jun 2014.
- M. Aghdam, M. Khansari, H. R. Rabiee, and M. Salehi, "WCCP: A Congestion Control Protocol for Wireless Multimedia Communication in Sensor Networks", Elsevier Ad Hoc Networks, Vol. 13, Part B, Feb. 2014, Pages 516–534.
- E. Zamanian, H. R. Rabiee, and M. Salehi, "Measurement and Analysis of the Youtube Social Network," in Proc Social Networks, Iran, Oct. 2013. (persian)
- Salehi and H. R. Rabiee, "A Measurement Framework for Directed Networks," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC): Special Issue on Network Science, 31 (6), 1007-1016 (2013).
- H. S. Ayatollahi Tabatabaii, H. R. Rabiee, M. H. Rohban, and M. Salehi, "Incorporating Betweenness Centrality in Compressive Sensing for Congestion Detection," in Proc IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Canada, May 2013.
- N. Bayat, H. R. Rabiee, and M. Salehi, "Locality Awareness in Multi-Channel Peer-to Peer Live Video Streaming Networks," in Proc. Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA), Barcelona, Spain, March 2013.
- M. Salehi, H. R. Rabiee, and A. Rajabi, "Sampling from Complex Networks with High Community Structures," Chaos: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science, Jun; 22(2):023126. 2012.
- P. Siyari, H. R. Rabiee, M. Salehi, and M. Eslami "Network Reconstruction under Compressive Sensing," ASE Human Journal, vol.1, issue 3, pp. 130-143, 2012. ISBN: 978-1-62561-004-1
- M. Yousof Naderi, H. R. Rabiee, M. Khansari, and M. Salehi, "Error Control for Multimedia Communications in Wireless Sensor Networks: A Comparative Performance Analysis," Elsevier - Adhoc Networks, vol. 10, issue 6, 2012.
- M. Eslami, H. R. Rabiee, M. Salehi, "Sampling from Diffusion Networks," in Proc. ASE Social Informatics, USA, Dec. 2012.
- P. Siyari, H. R. Rabiee, M. Salehi, and M. Eslami "Network Reconstruction under Compressive Sensing," in Proc. ASE Social Informatics, USA, Dec. 2012.
- N. Bayat, B. Akbari, H. R. Rabiee, and M. Salehi, "Locality Aware P2P Overlay Architecture for Live Video Streaming," in Proc. International Symposium of Telecommunication, Tehran, Iran, Nov. 2012.
- M. Eslami, H. R. Rabiee, and M. Salehi, "Diffusion-Aware Sampling and Estimation in Information Diffusion Networks," in Proc. ASE/IEEE Social Computing, Netherlands, Sep. 2012.
- A. Ghanbari, H. R. Rabiee, Mohammad Khansari, and M. Salehi, "PPM - A Hybrid Push-Pull Mesh Peer-to-Peer Live Video Streaming Protocol", in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Computer Communication Networks (ICCCN), Germany, July 2012.
- S. M. Aghdam, M. Khansari, H. R. Rabiee, and M. Salehi, "UDDP: A User Datagram Dispatcher Protocol for Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks", in Proc. IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC), USA, IEEE, Jan.2012.
- M. Salehi, H. R. Rabiee, N. Nabavi, and Sh. Pooya, "Characterizing Twitter with Respondent-Driven Sampling", in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing (DASC), Sydney, Australia, Dec. 2011.
- M. Eslami, H. R. Rabiee, M. Salehi, "DNE: A Method for Extracting Cascaded Diffusion Networks from Social Networks," in Proc. IEEE Social Computing, MIT, USA, Oct. 2011.
- M. Salehi, M. Jalili, and H. R. Rabiee, "Modeling Brain Functional Networks using High Density Electroencephalography Data," in Proc. International Symposium of Telecommunication, Tehran, Iran, Dec. 2010.
- M. Salehi, H. R. Rabiee, and M. Jalili, "Motif Structure and Cooperation in Real World Complex Networks," Elsevier-Physica A, vol. 389, issue 23, 2010.
- S. Khorsandi, R. Farahbakhsh, M. Salehi, and A. M. Abdolhoseini, "Analysis Study on Traffic Estimation and Metro Network Models," in Proc. Electronic City, Tehran, Iran, Feb. 2008 (Persian).
- M. Salehi and S. Khorsandi, "A Centralized Scheduling with Spatial Reuse in IEEE 802.16 based Wireless Mesh Network," in Proc. Iranian Conf. on Electrical Engineering, Tehran, Iran, May. 2008 (Persian).